Bidding Open NOW!
Bidding Closes Friday 1st May 10am AEST at Staggered Times (See individual lots for times)
Online Bidding Only – Timed Auction
16.5% (Inc. GST)
This sale is GST inclusive
Hymans has been engaged by the Administrators appointed of MAdE Establishment Group to hold an online sale of all liquor/ alcohol stock from 6 of their recently closed venues across Melbourne. These include; Gazi Restuaurant, Elektra Dining Room, Hellenic Republic Brighton, Vita Restaurant Kew, Crofter Restaurant East Brunswick & Hotel Argentina Williamstown.
Sale is broken down into;
- Super Premium French Wine
- Super Premium Italian, Spanish and European Wines (Includes USA)
- Premium Australian & New Zealand Wine
- International and Local Wine $10-$29 RPG
- Champagne & Sparkling Wines
- Fortified & Sweet/Dessert Wines
- All Spirits
- Beer & Cider
***IMPORTANT CHANGES TO SHIPPING***
Due to improving conditions surrounding COVID-19, we have revised our shipping and collection terms:
- Collection is now available for lots sold to Victorian based bidders. The bidder must attend themselves in person with photo ID to collect (Strict dates & times will be nominated by Hymans).
- Any buyer not registered with an address in Victoria and is purchasing Wine or Spirits must utilise our shipping agent at the stated rates provided here.
- Beer & Cider is now available to be collected by any buyer regardless of location, however the buyer must personally attend to collect with Photo ID (Strict dates & times will be nominated by Hymans).
- We have offered a new courier option that provides buyers a cheaper alternative for shipping, however this is at the risk of having no insurance. Before being invoiced, buyers must specify which courier option they prefer. If buyers select Option 2, they will need to confirm they acknowledge and understand the risks. Full details outlined here.
Applications to bid will now be automatically approved. If you are the successful winner of any lot/s, before we can invoice you for purchases you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org a photo/scan of photo identification for our approval. We accept Photo ID in the form of;
• Australian Drivers License
• Australian Proof of Age Card
• Australian Passport
A few well known labels & Items in bulk quantities include;
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2000
- Grand Vin de Leovile St Julien 1983
- Chateau d’Yquem Sur Saluces 1997
- Clos Rougeard Les Poyeux” Saumur Champigny 2010
- G.H. Mumm Cuvee R Lalou Champagne 1998
- Dom Perignon Champagne 2008/2009
- Le Brun De Neuville Tendre Rose Champagne
- Salon Cuvee S Blanc de Blancs 1996
- Paradigm Hill “L’ami Sage” Pinot Noir 2014
- Paradigm Hill “Les Cinq” Pinot Noir 2015
- Equipo Navazos La Bota de Palo Cortado “51” Sherry
- Joh Jos Prum Graacher Himmelreich Goldkap Auslese Riesling
- Belvedere Vodka
and Much, Much More!
On offer is almost $500,000 worth of super premium and premium wines and liquor stock including;
• Brandy & Cognac
• Cabernet & Blends
• Dessert Wine
• Fortified Wine
• Imported Beer
• Local Beer
• Pinot Grigio
• Pinot Noir
• Pre Batched Cocktails
• Sauvignon Blanc
• Sparkling Wine
• And Much, Much More!
Please note the Hymans Website & Simulcast reflects Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Sale Terms & Conditions
- Buyers Premium of 16.5% (Inc. GST)
- Hammer Price is Inclusive of GST
- All Lots Will Be Delivered. No Pick Up Is Allowed.
- Shipping costs quoted per quantity are not negotiable, our shipping agent MUST be used. Buyers cannot select their own courier/ collection
Bidding Open: NOW!
Bidding Closes: Friday 1st May 10am AEST at Staggered Times (See individual lots for times)
Under Instruction From:
KordaMentha – Melbourne
In The Matter Of:
MAdE Establishment Group (Administrators Appointed)