We are looking to recruit experienced Commercial Property Valuers in full-time roles to support our national business, primarily in Sydney however we are also looking to expand our operations in Brisbane and Melbourne. Reporting to the National Director.
Sydney - CBD
Commercial Property Valuer
- Conducting primarily commercial, industrial and some residential property valuations in accordance with instructions and for various purposes.
- Preparing reports within stipulated time frames with adherence to quality reporting standards.
- Preparing quotations and responding to client enquiries.
- Assist the National Director in new business development and key client management.
- We do not work in the high volume residential valuation space however you will need to work to a budget and meet time expectations.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification with minimum of 5 plus years’ experience.
- Excellent written communication and report writing skills with previous experience writing long forms preferred.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a desire to contribute in business development activities.
- API membership, Certificate of Compliance and Risk Management Certificate.
There’s no job too big or too small for the team at Hymans and we always strive to deliver on our clients specific needs, so please reach out for an obligation free chat about how Hymans can help.
44 Pitt Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
T 02 8270 4444
459 Little Collins Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
T 03 8683 0167
410 Queen Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
T 07 3252 2943